Director of Kenshoukai Horiguchi Hospital Medical Corporation
Graduated from faculty of engineering and medicine. He has reflected his knowledge of both fields in product development / improvement. He leads clinical tests as well. Dr. Horiguchi studied the physiological effect of atmospheric negative ion in detail over the years. He is currently active at home and abroad using his uniquely developed intracellular analysis and reducing-electron treatment, aiming for 'radical cure' of diseases, otherwise known as Basal Medicine.
Characteristics of Study : Advocating 'Basal Medicine'
Medical care can be largely divided into two areas. One is the treating of 'Symptoms of Disease', the other is treating 'The Base of Disease'. The latter is known as “Basal Medicine", which is being advocated domestically and internationally. As the method of examination for “Basal Medicine", Dr. Hiroshi Horiguchi has devised and practices inimitably the 'Diagnosis of Self-Defence Power'. This comprises the Examination of Inflammation related to onset and severity of the diseases, uniquely devised Examination of Immune Balance and the Examination of Cell Metabolism using proprietary technology. On the other hand, he has developed 'Electron-Reducing Treatment' as “Basal Medicine" and widely used it in medical practices such as cancer and Collagen Diseases. In addition, clinical trials using Electron-Reducing Treatment are conducted in China among AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) patients and among chronic hepatitis C patients in the United States FDA, which showed notable achievements. Dr.Hiroshi Horiguchi is the leader in electron-reducing treatment (electron complement treatment), and he continues contributing to the restoration of health of many patients having refractory diseases without effective treatments such as cancer, diabetes complication, cerebrovascular disease, collagen disease etc.
- Treatment that removes the roots of diseases (2014)
- Kawasaki Medical Society
- The Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Japanese Cancer Association
- Japan Society of Clinical Oncology
- Japanese Society for Integrative Medicine
- Japan Society for Biological Therapy
- The Vitamin Society of Japan
- Society of Atmospheric Electricity of Japan
- Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Society for Free Radical Research Japan
- Japan Society of Fertilization and Implantation
- Japanese Society of Preventive Medicine
- Results of Reduction Ion Treatment towards HIV / AIDS, Medical Journal, The Area of Chemotherapy October Issue Vol.24 No.10, 2008.
- Introduction of Intracellular examination ~ To treat the roots, Japan Dental Society of Oriental Medicine Journal Vol.31 Issue 1,2, 2012.
- The development of metabolism investigation method based on the red blood cells intracellular examination & blood test and the creation of 'Metabolism Rating Scale', Reagent Volume 30, No.3 Medical and examination equipment, Lab Services, 2007.
- Discharged patients with perlipidemia and Hepatitis with Various Backgrounds improved by Wheat Protein Hydrolysate (Glutamine Peptide) by Vol.32 No.7, 2004.
- Effect of Wheat Gluten Hydrolysate on the Immune System in Healthy Human Subjects/Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry Vol.69, December 2005